How to Request Lead Credits
For times when you believe you’ve received a lead in error, please refer to the HomeAdvisor credit request policy.
Leads that may be eligible for credit:
- Duplicate leads
Same homeowner, property address, and project type.
- Incorrect zip code
The homeowner submitted the wrong zip code for their project.
- Incorrect project task
The project is not for a service you’re profiled for.
- Competitor testing the system
Another service pro was testing the system, but not looking for a subcontractor.
- Incorrect or disconnected phone number
Before submitting a credit request, make sure to check:
- That the lead is at least 24 hours old, but less than 30 days old.
- You have call tracking enabled on your account.
- You attempted to call the homeowner within 24 hours of being sent the lead.
- You attempted to call the homeowner on multiple days.
- You have no overdue balance on your account.
Your credit request may be automatically processed or may require manual review by a HomeAdvisor team. If the lead is determined to be eligible for credit, the lead fee amount will be applied to your HomeAdvisor account to be used for future lead costs.