How to Request Lead Credits
*Angi Leads is formerly HomeAdvisor Pro
For times when you believe you’ve received a lead in error, please refer to the Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) credit request policy.
Leads that may be eligible for credit:
- Duplicate leads
Same homeowner, property address, and project type.
- Incorrect zip code
The homeowner submitted the wrong zip code for their project.
- Incorrect project task
The project is not for a service you’re profiled for.
- Competitor testing the system
Another service pro was testing the system, but not looking for a subcontractor.
- Incorrect or disconnected phone number
Before submitting a credit request, make sure to check:
- That the lead is at least 24 hours old, but less than 30 days old.
- You have call tracking enabled on your account.
- You attempted to call the homeowner within 24 hours of being sent the lead.
- You attempted to call the homeowner on multiple days.
- You have no overdue balance on your account.
Your credit request may be automatically processed or may require manual review by an Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) team. If the lead is determined to be eligible for credit, the lead fee amount will be applied to your Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) account to be used for future lead costs.