How to Control Your Lead Flow
It’s important to confirm that your zip code coverage area and the services you offer are listed correctly in the app. Confirm that your coverage area includes zip codes you want to work in. And make sure you’re set up to receive leads for the services you offer. Be sure to also check your spend target on desktop to know how much you will be spending on leads.
Zip Codes and Services Offered
You can control how many leads you get by adjusting your zip code coverage area, modifying the services you offer and changing your spend target. When you add zip codes, or have a larger zip code area, you will receive more leads. Zip code coverage is also a good way to set boundaries if you don’t want to drive past a certain distance from where you live. When you add more services offered, you will receive more leads. Just be sure to only add services that you offer because you don’t want leads that you can’t do. If you prefer one type of task over another, you can add just that task to try and get most of your leads to be within that task. However, this will likely cause you to receive less leads overall since you limited your profile.
Your spend target is an estimated 28-day period dollar amount that you would like HomeAdvisor to try to meet when sending you leads. The spend target is not a hard cap, but rather an estimated goal of monthly spend. Instant Booking leads, Instant Connect leads and all opportunity types are charged outside of your spend target. It is possible to exceed your spend target since some lead types are charged outside of it.
- How to Succeed With 3 Different Lead Types
- How to Make the Most of Past Leads
- How to Increase Your Win Rate
- How to use HomeAdvisor Pay
- How to Manage Your Lead Flow (and Why It’s Important)
- Leads: Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Do When You Don’t Contact a Lead
- How Leads Work
- How to Request Lead Credits
- How In-App Video Calling Works
- How ANGI Homeservices Works With HomeAdvisor
- How to Manage Lead Flow in a Crisis
- How Your Spend Target Works