Communicating with Homeowners Through the Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) App
We’re always working to update the Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) and Angi apps to better serve both our pros and our homeowners. You likely have, and will continue to see changes within the Angi Leads (formerly HomeAdvisor Pro) app that aim to create a smooth experience for pros while ensuring that homeowners feel safe using the platform. We welcome your feedback on any aspect of the app, and will continue to improve to better serve you.
This year much of our work is focused on securing homeowners’ personal information, creating efficiencies for pros, and supporting safe interactions that reduce the risks of COVID-19. Here are a few new features in 2020:
For other resources about COVID-19, please visit our Health and Safety Hub.
Learn how to find customer’s contact information through the Pro app here.
- How to Alleviate Homeowner Fears
- What to Do If a Homeowner Stops Responding
- How to Manage Difficult Client Behaviors
- How to Get Homeowners to Call You Back
- Show Customer Consideration Through These Ways
- Homeowner App Experience
- The HomeAdvisor Code of Conduct
- Finding Customer Contact Information in the Pro App